Keempee de Leon says Paolo Ballesteros deserves to be back in ‘Eat Bulaga’

  • Keempee de Leon said Paolo Ballesteros deserves to be back in ‘Eat Bulaga’
  • Paolo is allegedly suspended from the noontime show for six months
  • As for Keempee, he admitted he was sacked from the show 

After revealing that he had been sacked from ‘Eat Bulaga’ for four months now, Keempee de Leon reached out to Paolo Ballesteros, who is rumored to be suspended from the longest running noontime show for six months.

Keempee commented in one of Paolo’s Instagram post; telling him he deserves to be back in ‘Eat Bulaga’ and whether the show admits it or not, they really need Paolo.

Image from Paolo Ballesteros Instagram account
Image from Paolo Ballesteros Instagram account

His comment read: “nice pao!  anyway it was a pleasure and greatful working with you all those years. hope to see you back in eb anytime soon. as for me waley na…sabi nga nila..shonggal nako sa show. Di ko alam kung bakit. Waley memo or explanation. [As for me, I was told I’ve been sacked from the show. I don’t know why. There was no memo or explanation.] You deserve to be there and be back. They needed you kahit di nila aminin [even if they won’t admit it]. Your good pao!!! Good luck! God bless”

Paolo was allegedly suspended from ‘Eat Bulaga’ as a part of the top-rating noontime show’s disciplinary action after he ranted on social media about the alleged incompetence of the production staff during an event.

Reports said he was scheduled to host the Ad Summit Pilipinas 2016, held in Subic Bay Freeport Zone last March 9-12, but he had not been seen at the dinner event where his “Eat Bulaga” co-hosts Vic Sotto, Wally Bayola, Jose Manalo, Anjo Yllana, Allan K., Pia Guanio, Ruby Rodriguez, Pauleen Luna and Ryzza Mae Dizon all attended.

TAPE Inc. senior vice president Malou Choa-Fagar refused to confirm if Paolo was indeed suspended from the show.

She said: “It is an internal matter and like all other internal matters, it is our company’s policy not to discuss it in public.”

Loading…

1 Comment

  1. i think there are people who really deserve to stay at EB, in fact, when the seniors are out, these people take over and they handle it very well, i am talking of allan k, jose and wally, ruby rodriguez, ryan agoncillo. they can carry the show while the rest may go.

Comments are closed.