- Stylist Alyanna Martinez tied the knot with photographer Roy Macam
- The wedding took place in San Francisco, California
- The couple first announced their engagement in December last year at the base camp of Mt. Everest during Alyanna’s 30th birthday
- In January, the couple celebrated their engagement and formally asked their family’s blessings for their planned wedding
- Alyanna is the eldest child of actor Albert Martinez and the late actress Liezl Martinez
Celebrity stylist Alyanna Martinez, daughter of actor Albert Martinez and the late actress Liezl Martinez, has tied the knot with photographer Roy Macam.
Alyanna herself posted some photos on her Instagram page from her wedding which was held in San Francisco, California, an article published by ABS-CBN News disclosed.
Relatives, friends and followers were ecstatic and posted congratulatory messages on Alyanna’s Instagram page.
In January, Alyanna and Roy celebrated their engagement wherein the couple formally asked their family’s blessings for their planned wedding.
Aside from close relatives and friends, other guests that time include actress Gretchen Barretto and partner Tony Boy Cojuangco.
Alyanna first announced her engagement to Macam in December last year. She posted on Instagram a photo of her wearing her engagement ring at the base camp of Mt. Everest for her 30th birthday.
She then captioned the photo: “It is a lot to take in and I am still trying to accept my new reality. But here’s to a new and exciting chapter of my life and I can’t wait to start it with you by my side.”
Meanwhile, the bride’s father (Albert Martinez) earlier expressed happiness over his daughter’s special day.
Alyanna is the eldest child of Albert and Liezl. The other two siblings are Alfonso and Alyssa, who both opted for careers away from show business despite their family’s linkage to the entertainment world.