Watch: Boy makes squeaking noise as he talks after he accidentally swallowed his dog’s toy squeaker

  • A young boy accidentally swallowed a squeaky toy that belongs to his dog
  • The boy, only identified as Anthony, was rushed to the emergency room to have the squeaky toy removed from him
  • The video has been viewed more than 36 million times and still people gets puzzled over the incident

A young boy never expected he would be landing in a hospital after he accidentally swallowed a squeaky toy that belongs to his dog.

As told in a Mirror Co UK story, the boy, only identified as Anthony, was rushed to the emergency room to have the toy removed.

While waiting in the hospital bed, somebody recorded a hilarious video where he can be seen squeaking as he inhaled and exhaled.

“Why are you in the emergency room?” a woman, presumed to be his mom, who’s filming the boy can be heard asking.

“Because I inhaled a doggy toy,” he squeaks.

The woman jokingly asks, “Are you sure?” which Anthony answered squeakily, “Pretty sure.”

There’s not much information when or where the clip was taken or what happened to the kid afterwards.

The video, which was uploaded by The LAD Bible on their Facebook page, has been viewed more than 36 million times and still people gets puzzled by the incident.

Some doubters believe the noise could be coming from a device off-camera, while others are left wondering how a dog toy could be swallowed in the first place.

“I’m pretty sure a dog toy is in his hand and he is acting. Come on people. Use your heads,” said Facebook user D. R.

“Faaaaake. He has the blow part where if you blow air into it, it makes the noise. I use to do this shit all the time. Also, why would his bib have a dog print? It’s clearly a vet doing a prank,” another Facebook user J.J. Crawford.

Other viewers explained that the boy must have taken the toy apart before accidentally swallowing the squeaky part while blowing at it. Another posted an image of a squeaker which is about the size of a pill.

Meanwhile, some viewers see the funny side of the incident like Facebook user G. B.: “He should just leave that s#*t in there and become a professional clown.”

Loading…