- Zoe, a fifth-grader student, lists down “rules and regulations” for a classmate named Noah who seemingly won’t leave her alone
- Denny Dimples received the photo of the list from a friend, who is a teacher, and decided to share it online
- Zoe seems very serious with her rules that if Noah won’t adhere, she had given a very stern warning
A photo showing a handwritten note by a fifth grader is making rounds online as it shows a set of “rules” which many online users find entertaining.
An article by Kimberly Truong for Refinery 29 said that at some point during grade school, the pesky little boy who won’t stop pulling a girl’s pigtails or throw sand at girls on the playground, is doing it because he “likes” the girl.
Zoe, a fifth-grader student, is not an exception to the girls who was once irritated by a boy, as she list down “rules and regulations” for a classmate named Noah who seemingly won’t leave her alone.
Denny Dimples, who is using the Twitter account @WhosDenverJones, received the photo of the list from a friend, who is a teacher, and decided to share it online
“My friend who’s a 5th-grade teacher just sent this to me! I’m dead!!!” Dimples said.
The list goes as follows:
- Do not touch my shoulder
- Do not get behind me with all that playing + foolishness. (Don’t get behind me at all)
- Do not speak to me unless its a greeting, which will be never
- Stop playing with me on the bus
- I have a short temper with people and you ruin my day because you play 2 much
- Reread 500 times
- You like me (as a gf) but I don’t like you (as a bf) I’m 2 young!
Zoe seems very serious with her rules that if Noah won’t adhere, she had given a very stern warning.
“If you break any of these rules I’m calling my dad, my mom’s friend, my fake mom, and a janator (don’t mind spelling) I know!!!!!!” Zoe said.
“If you ruin my day I’m going to have to go to counseling!!!!” she wrote, before delivering a final message: “Stop playing with me!!!!!!”
Since being posted on Thursday, the list has gotten almost 7,000 retweets and more than 10,000 likes.