- JetBlue, the only airline to offer free Wi-Fi at every seat on all flights
- The airline boasts of a gate-to-gate connectivity
- The Wi-Fi coverage area is limited to flights within the continental US
JetBlue has become the only airline to provide passengers with free high-speed Wi-Fi at every seat on every flight. It’s for everybody – not just for first-class or business passengers.
The airline also boasts of a gate-to-gate connectivity; meaning passengers don’t have to wait for the aircraft to ascend to above 10,000 feet to get connected. They can surf, tweet, email, and shop online the moment they board until they reach the arrival gate.
“It’s 2017 and our customers expect to be connected everywhere, whether that be from the comfort of their sofa or 35,000 feet above it. That’s why we’re so proud that JetBlue is now the only airline to offer free, high-speed Wi-Fi, live TV and movies for all customers on every plane, ” Jamie Perry, JetBlue’s vice president of marketing, said.
Note, however, that the Wi-Fi coverage area is limited to flights within the continental US.
Here the other amenities that can be enjoyed aboard JetBlue flights:
- Free movies on all aircraft
- 36 channels of free DirecTV on seatback screens on E190 and A320 planes
- More than 100 channel of free DirecTV on A321s
- SiriusXM Radio for free at every seat (100+ channels)
- Amazon Video streaming capability
- The chance to earn 3 TrueBlue points for every eligible dollar spent during the flight