- Man lost 7 teeth and suffered second degree burns on his face and neck after his vaporizer pen exploded
- The explosion was strong enough to break the edge of his bathroom sink
- He shared his experience on the internet to warn people that vaporizers can explode without warning
A man from Idaho was rushed to a hospital’s intensive care unit after a vaporizer pen he was using exploded on his face; causing him to lose at least 7 teeth and suffer second degree burns on his face and neck.
“I’ve lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and neck and have been pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from mouth, throat and lips,” Andrew Hall, of Pocatello, said.
Hall shared on his Facebook account that he was getting ready for work on January 15 when something happened that he did not expect possible. He said the vaporizer pen he was using unexpectedly exploded.
The explosion was strong enough to break the edge of his bathroom sink, as shown in the pictures he posted. He also shared some graphic photos of his bloodied mouth with some teeth missing.
Hall said he posted his experience on the internet to warn people that vaporizers can explode without warning.