- A netizen told Jinkee Pacquiao that posting without branded and expensive items makes her witnessing more sincere
- Jinkee said the ‘heart of the matter is the matter of the heart’
Jinkee Pacquiao, the wife of Filipino boxer and incumbent Senator Manny Pacquiao, replied to a netizen who advised her not to post much on branded and expensive items to make her witnessing for Jesus more sincere.
The post reads, “When you post without branded clothes, shoes and bags, your witnessing for Jesus seems more sincere, because they don’t concentrate on the expensive stuff but the free gift of salvation from Jesus Christ our Lord.”
She replied: “the heart of the matter is the matter of the heart. It’s between you and the Lord. All we can do is to Love God and others!”
The online user commented back saying Jinkee’s right that it is always the heart’s position that matters, but said she noticed non-believers concentrate on the material things more than God’s message.
To note, Jinkee posting branded items — clothes, shoes, bags, pieces of jewelry — on her social media account is no longer new; as she has the means from the earnings of his husband and their businesses.
As per PhilNews, the following includes her expensive collection:
- Gucci Glittery Sandals – P48,000
- Lace Dress – P28, 000
- Hermes Collier de Chien Leather Cuff – P59, 000 to P98, 000
- Bailman Double-Breasted Blazer – P105, 000
- Dolce & Gabbana Printed Cotton Top – P34, 000
- Chanel Tweed Blazer – P139, 000
- Dolce & Gabbana Rose Print Bomber Jacket – P75, 000
- Love Marie Hand-Painted Hermes – P60, 000 to P80, 000
- Hermes Kelly – P414, 000 to P522, 000
- Hermes Birkin Himalayan Crocodile – P4, 000, 000